Looking to join a great team?
Mar 07, 2017
Liberty Chiropractic is looking for a new team member for a job share position.
We are seeking just the right person who is passionate about serving others and enjoys being around families and children in a fast paced environment. The right person for this position will be a motivated self-starter, able to work without direct supervision. Finally, we’re looking for someone who is looking to be a part of a fun team, working together to serve great people and families, helping them realize their health goals.
If these qualities describe you, here are some more details;
- This position is part time. It is a job-share position where flexibility is the benefit. On average you will work 2-3 days per week sharing the job responsibilities with one other person.
- General office skills are required as this position utilizes computer programs for scheduling and account management. Other applications require knowledge of QuickBooks and excel spreadsheets. Being able to remain focused and professional while multi-tasking is essential.
- Because we value the health of our patients and want to lead by example, your own personal health must be of importance to you.
- Our office is family friendly and is often filled with children. The successful candidate must have a passion for serving children.
- Finally, we’re looking for someone who is excited about the mission of our practice, bringing about change in our community through principled Chiropractic.
Interested candidates may present your resume to;
Dr. Ross DeBoer
5132 South Cliff Ave. Suite 4
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Please add your bio info through your member profile page, or through your dashboard.